Easter 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have been working on this blog for a long time off and on. I felt that this might be a better way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on in our lives these days. I will try to post as often as I can to keep everyone up to date on our family. I hope this will help to bring the family back together. There are to many distances between some of us that aren't necessary. I know the family has grown but you are nothing without the love and support of your own family!! We don't spend that much time with each other anymore and time is a valuable commodity!! You never know when your time will be up! You should always say what you want people to know so that you won't live to regret the things you didn't get to say! I hope that God blesses each and everyone of you everyday! Always with love, Kristy

PS....I hope to be able to add a link to my Facebook page soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment